Wednesday 26 March, 2014
So you want to launch an affiliate campaign but you don’t know where to start. Wouldn’t it be nice if there was one place where you could see how profitable your ideas really are? Well, there is. It’s called Offerbuzz and this is where affiliates shop for opportunity. There are lots of CPA networks out there. It would take you forever and a day to look at all of them. This site puts them all together in one convenient place so that you can search for ideas and save yourself time.
Offerbuzz is a tool found on the Affbuzz.com website. This is a site for affiliates that has current news and blogs about affiliate marketing. The Affbuzz site is an RSS feed similar to Google Reader. Offerbuzz is an affiliate marketing offer aggregator and search engine. It covers more than one hundred CPA networks and shows around 37,000 offers daily.
How to Use Offerbuzz
The Offerbuzz interface isn’t anything fancy. It’s stripped down and just gives you what you need – hard data about what’s selling. You can search for your targeted keywords in either all networks or specific chosen networks. It shows you the offer, network, payout, offer type (whether it’s for a lead or sale), and when it was last updated. There’s also a link where you can preview the landing page.
There are other sites that offer this type of service, but Offerbuzz is unique because of the range of its offers. It has the most up-to-date offers and lots of them. No other site has nearly as many. It’s a great tool for picking a hot niche before anybody else does.
Tips on Choosing an Affiliate Offer
* When you’re looking at data, keep in mind that price isn’t everything. You want something that’s in a price range your customers can afford, but take other factors into consideration as well.
* Always look at the landing page and spend some time checking out the merchant online to make sure they’re reputable. Choose a merchant that you’d buy from yourself.
* Before making your decision, have a good look at the terms and conditions. As they say, ‘Read the fine print.’ There may be some surprises there that you don’t want to find out about later after you’ve already joined the program.
* The success of any affiliate campaign depends on how you track it, so make sure that they offer all the tracking tools you need.
* Make sure also that they have adequate customer support just in case there are problems. When you’re researching about the program, keep an eye out for this information.
If you’re an affiliate marketer, Offerbuzz makes your life a whole lot easier. It’s by far the most complete and up-to-date offer tool available.